Monday, July 21, 2008

The New Era

As you can tell my blog has made some major changes - new look, new design, etc. Here's some highlights:

On the sidebar: Sign up for blog updates so you'll know when I get around to updating the thing;

On the sidebar under My Blog List I've added three blogs: Observations is by our friend E.N. TMZ and Deadspin you already know. They will show the latest updates on those sites so you'll know when to visit them.

The poll is still there on the sidebar.

Sidebar has a Top 5 list I'll try and update once in a while.

Then the usuals are there: Favorite web sites, labels and archives.

On the bottom of the page I've added widgets for baseball news, MSNBC news bar and the Bill Simmons updates.

I'll probably be doing a couple more things and I'll update you if I do. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments: