Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Fresh Prince

Another day, another Hollywood celeb drooling over Barack Obama. This time it's Will Smith proclaiming Obama to be the greatest person to ever walk the earth. Apparently Smith hasn't been proud to be an American in a while:

"Will Smith appeared on the Today show this morning and after some prodding by co-host Matt Lauer, went all Michelle Obama on us: "You know I just, I just came back from Moscow, Berlin, London and Paris and it's the first, I've been there quite a few times in the past five to 10 years. And it just hasn't been a good thing to be American. And this is the first time, since Barack has gotten the nomination, that it, it was a good thing."

Oh poor Will Smith. He hasn't enjoyed being an American while Bush has been president. Ya, I'm guessing it's been tough on you. I mean you're making $20 million a movie, you can do whatever you want, you've made your annoying and untalented son into a movie star because you can get him into movies because you're famous. Ya, really sucks to be an American doesn't it. I mean if Bush wasn't president you'd probably be making $30 million a movie!!!! Rough life being American isn't it Will!!

Also in the interview he proclaimed his love for Obama by talking about how great Obama's "ideas" are. He said that Obama has ideas "coming out of his pores." Here's what I keep asking about Obama - what the hell are his ideas?????? Are they his liberal policies of healthcare for everyone, raising taxes on the rich, more programs for the poor, pulling out of Iraq, having coffee with dictators and terrorists, taxing the hell out of corporations, not drilling for oil, etc.? Because those seem like typical liberal policies to me rather than great ideas coming out of his pores!

Seriously, what is the deal with this guy? He hasn't made some great proclamation of new things that he's going to do that are unique to him. Oh I forgot - he gives a hell of a speech!!!! Well in that case I better vote for Obama because he's going to change the world.

What a joke, this guy is a clown who has no clue what he's doing. Not a frickin clue.

And Will Smith - you're now on my list of celebs to avoid. It pains me to do it because I've always liked Smith and his movies (well until he had to put his annoying son into them). But now that I see my money will go right to the great Obama I'll have to skip the crap you put out. So no "Hancock" for me this year.
And Will, I really really really hope that America treats you better in the next few years. I'm soooooo sorry you've had to deal with this when you're traveling overseas to promote your movies. It must be tough to fly to Berlin in your private jet, stay in a nice hotel, have people serve your every needs. I know, it's touch being a rich American.

No comments: