
I was happy to read this article and see that Oprah's popularity has dropped since she came out in full support of Barack Obama. Other celebrities could learn a lesson from her in that they are better off keeping their mouth shut.
People don't like hearing celebrities give political opinions because celebrities lead a different life than an average person. A celebrity doesn't deal with day-to-day problems and their attempt to act like they have comparable lives is a joke. And the fact that most celebrities adopt the liberal line is the biggest joke of all because NONE of them practice what they preach. If they did they would donate most of their income to charity, they wouldn't own multiple homes and cars that use a ton of energy and they wouldn't fly around in private jets.
Oprah has now turned off a chunk of her audience by making this endorsement. It has to do with her being involved in politics but I would hope that it also has to do with her support of a candidate with ZERO experience for the presidency.
Nicely done Oprah, I was hoping to see your downfall soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment