Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Impeach Boulder from the Union!


Boulder, CO is prepared to waste taxpayer time and money in order to draft a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Cheney.

Do they really have nothing better to do on that City Council? Seriously, get a life and get over it. You'll have your liberal hero, either Clinton or Obama, in office in January and then the world will magically be perfect.
I hope my kids never go to school at the U of Colorado, I don't want my money going to support that hippie town.
There's certain cities in this country I would never subject my family to living in - Boulder, San Francisco, Madison, etc. All hippie dumps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to break your heart -- and expose your lack of knowledge -- but the University of Colorado is in Boulder, not Colorado State. Please don't insult those of us that were lucky enough to go to CU.

Of course, if you've been buried in the Midwest your whole life you wouldn't understand the allure of a city with options like Boulder.

Your attack on one of America's best places to live (check nearly any "liberal mag" list to attribute that) stinks like the rest of your conservative ramblings on here. But what else can you expect when the end of one of our country's worst regimes is inevitably about to end? Reach for anything you can, eh?

Fortunately, people that have been to Boulder know what's up.

Go Buffs!

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

Oh, and thanks for contributing to the Democratic elitist view that if you live in the Midwest you're a stupid hick who "hasn't experienced the world."

I guess I haven't traveled the country enough to really know what's going on. Forgive me, I'll switch to voting for liberals immediately because they know what's best for me.

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

Yes, U of Colorado. I did know that, I apologize.
I've been to Boulder, nice to look at but wouldn't want to live there.
I guess I don't find a pot-smoke, liberal infested city too appealing. I prefer to keep money in my pocket rather than supporting meaningless referendums to impeach presidents.

Thanks for the input C.C.

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

One other city I'd avoid - Berkeley, CA. Yikes!

With regards to Boulder - half of what I'm saying I'm kidding around about and trying to rile people up. I've been there and it's a beautiful city with plenty to do. I love Colorado and if this is C.C. you know that very well.
Would I live in Boulder? Hell no, I would go nuts due to the rampant liberalism. Would I visit? Yes.
Do I want my kid to go to school there? Whatever he wants. I'd hate to see my money donated there, but it's not my choice.

Minneapolis is pretty liberal and it's hard enough for me to live here, I can't imagine some of these other cities.

But I do take offense to the "buried in the Midwest" comment. You have no idea where I've traveled, what I've done, what I know and what I've experienced. And regardless, living in the Midwest does not disqualify someone from having opinions on anything. I'm not going to get into a debate about where people live and how smart or "cultured" that makes them, but it's that liberal view on the world that really pisses me off. The view that if you're from the South or Midwest you are a hick who doesn't know what's going on in the world.