If Tom Petty's halftime show doesn't interest you on Sunday (and really, does it interest many???) you can always turn to cable TV which will be airing special "halftime" programming. You can watch a hard-boiled egg eating contest or a Deion Sanders reality show.
Hmmm, after reading the options I think I'll just stick with Tom Petty.
By the way, have you ever been less excited for a Super Bowl than this one? I almost forgot the game would even be taking place. There seems to be no buzz at all for this game.
I think New England will win and you'd think they would win big. But the Giants have surprised everyone this playoff run so we'll see.
My prediction - New England over the Giants 27-10. Snorefest!
Oh, one other entertainment note. Paula Abdul will be performing her new single. But it won't be live, it's taped. Apparently because her nerves can't handle a live performance.
I wish we could see a performance of "Opposites Attract" with the Scat Cat.
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment