Al Gore lectured the United States again in a speech about how our country is obstructing change on the global climate.
I'd like to see Gore blast India and China for the amount of pollution they spew into the atmosphere in his speeches as well. I wonder if he's brave enough to do that? Or is it just easier to blast the United States because George Bush is unpopular?
Is he still going to blast the U.S. when Hillary takes over? Or will the earth miraculously heal itself come Jan. 24th 2009 when Hillary assumes the presidency?
3 comments:
I'm sure that the earth will feel the impact of having an environmentally conscious president.
This whole Gore / environment is hilarious. How many environmental bills, committees, etc... did Gore start while in office as the VP OF THE US? NONE! ... he didn't want to jeaporadize his political career ... but now all of a sudden this stuff is vitally important to him ... what a tool... not to mention his house in TN draws more electricity than three counties ...
I always love how Bush is portrayed as hating the environment and if you are Republican you automatically "hate the environment."
As far as I can see Bush enjoys the outdoors much more than the Clintons or Gores. I've yet to see a Clinton or Gore going on bike rides thru the mountains that they both protect so mightily or living on a ranch where they work outside all day.
Actually, I don't know if I've ever seen either one enjoying nature unless it involves a microphone and cameras in front of them.
Post a Comment