Friday, October 19, 2007

Trump's Next Battle


Next up for Donald Trump - Angelina Jolie and George Clooney! Sometimes I love Trump's battles and other times I hate them. I love the one with Jolie!


He bashes Jolie for this image she's created of being a great parent who represents world peace by working for the United Nations. Trump points out some of Jolie's accomplishments like having sex with Billy Bob Thornton in the back of the limo on the way to the Oscars and kissing her brother at the Oscars.

Jolie is like Madonna - they both try to act like great parents now and lecture everyone on how kids should be raised. Of course they had no trouble shoving their pornographic behavior down other people's childrens throats during their early days. But now they are mature and can lecture the world on proper parenting. Give me a break.


Oh, and Trump goes after Clooney for being small.

No comments: