TV Shows I'm Watching
Planet Earth - Just started watching this mini-series on Discovery Channel this weekend and got hooked. The pictures are pretty amazing and it's quite interesting. Although I was a little disappointed by the global warming message they had to throw into their "Ice" episode last night. As my wife said, if the polar bears are dying because the ice is melting and they can't hunt, then why don't they wake up from their hibernation earlier???
American Idol - Why am I watching this show? I don't know, but I'm hooked. I watched a couple years ago, then skipped a couple seasons, now I'm watching again. It's probably because there is nothing else on Tuesdays, but it's also because I want that horrible Sanjaya voted off!!!
Lost - Still one of the best shows on TV. Although I can't stand Locke anymore!
Movies I'm Watching
Talladega Nights - Horrible, that's all I'll say!!! Not funny at all.
Sports I'm Into
Baseball - Come on, it's Opening Day, the greatest day of the year!!! Off to the Twins game tonight!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here is what I'm watching
Mail Call (History Channel) - What can I say, I'm filipino and I love guns. Who better to show them the R. Lee Ermey
Good Eats/Iron Chef America/Boy Meets Grill/Everyday Italian - I've developed a love for cooking what can I say.
Mike and Mike in the Morning - even got the wife hooked on this one. I watch for as long as I can.
Criminal Minds - This is the only network show I make a point to watch.
Seinfeld/Friends re-runs - still good TV.
Lost - has me lost...Just can't get into it.
Movies I'm watching...
Talledega Nights - You have to watch it a few times and then it becomes quotable and funny
Old School - Will Ferrel's best performance. Funny every single minute he is on
Anchorman - HILARIOUS all that needs to be said.
Sports I'm into...
Football - it never ends Spring game is right around the corner.
Baseball - Go Twins
NASCAR - must be rural Texas seeping into my brain. Go Toyota!!
This newfound love of NASCAR is amazing to me, we're going to have to discuss it!
Post a Comment