Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Work, Work, Work

Now that I've started a new job that will demand a lot more of my time (in other words I'll be much busier at work, which is a good thing!) I probably won't be able to update my blog as much as I'd like.
I'm hoping that George Lopez and Agent Scarn (whatever happened to Scarn??) can pick up some of the slack!
I'll try and get it updated today when I have some time and as much as I can in the future. If anyone is interested in joining my writing staff let me know, I'd like to add some more contributors so that updates are frequent!

3 comments:

Julio Jorge Lopez Najera said...

Say it isn't so... No more ranting at work? How will you survive?

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

Oh, I'll still do plenty of ranting at work. Just not as much.

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

My blogging will probably be done later in the day after I've finished my work.