Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What I Know

What Movies I'm Watching

"Click" - Not good. It went from immature Adam Sandler humor to serious movie over and over. Not sure what the movie was supposed to be. There were some funny parts but not many. It definitely ranks with "Little Nicky" as one of his not-so good films.

"Step Up" - Typical urban dance movie with the requisite shooting, bad boy and urban dance that shakes things up. Not as good as "Save the Last Dance" though, which you can see almost nightly on TNT.

What TV Shows I'm Watching

"American Idol" - I enjoy watching the tryout shows, it's fun to see the horrible singers get ripped on and to see all the nutjobs that show up for these tryouts. Not sure if I'll continue watching once the competition starts, it usually gets a too corny for me.

"Prison Break" - A lot of this show is very unrealistic, but it's still an entertaining show. I don't know what they'll do for a third season though? Perhaps they'll be trying to track them down in another country?

What I'm Reading

"Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown - This might be the fastest I have ever read a book. Lots of action and interesting stuff on the NSA and surveillance techniques.

"Men's Health" - Just started a subscription in hopes it will help me get in shape. Will it work? Probably not since I'll be sitting on the couch reading it rather than exercising!

What I'm Enjoying In Sports

What else would I be enjoying this week, the Bears are in the Super Bowl!!!!!!
My prediction? Bears win by 4.

No comments: