Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry

President Messiah just got done with another one of his "world apology tours." He basically toured the MidEast and gave speeches apologizing for America over and over and over. I really wish he wouldn't apologize on behalf of America, because I don't think we have anything to apologize for so I'd prefer not to be included in that general apology he's issuing.

After issuing apologies him and his family toured Paris and made sure to be in spots where crowds would cheer for them. They even had a restaurant owner say "he saw God" when Messiah ate there. Just pathetic.

Here's a good article by Pat Buchanan ripping on Messiah for his apologies and saying he's nothing like Ronald Reagan, which is what Democrats like to proclaim. Here's the difference - Reagan actually loved this country whereas Messiah hates it and feels the need to constantly get on his knees and beg for forgiveness from the world while the whole world laughs at him behind his back. He really is a gutless, pathetic leader. Get some balls Messiah you wimp!

No comments: