Friday, February 06, 2009

Poor Cher


Cher said that Republican rule almost "killed her" and that she doesn't understand how anyone could be a Republican. She then goes on to blab that Obama's "intelligence" and "spirit" are so great that he'll be able to do more "than anyone could possibly do."

So how's that intelligence and spirit working out for the Messiah right now Cher?

I love how at the end of this article she asks how anyone except rich people could be a Republican. Ummm, Cher, you are rich. Don't act like you're some poor, neglected member of society that's been trampled on your whole life. You live in a secluded world that has no comprehension of what the real world is like. So don't act like you're sticking up for all these people when you have never lived their life.
Also, I love how she's willing to give Messiah time to end the war in Iraq, yet I'm guessing she didn't have the same words for Bush and getting troops out of Iraq.

No comments: