
I watched the Grammys last night and let's just say that DVR's have made it so much better to watch award shows. You can skip right thru the crummy performances, the bad acceptance speeches and the hours of commercials.
And I think the older I get the more I see what a joke celebrities are. Why do we care so much about these people? Is someone who sings a rap song really that important to the world? Yet I keep watching, oh well.
Anyways, here is a recap of the night including the odd events that happened.
By the way, Al Gore won a Grammy last night for Best Spoken Word Album for "An Inconvenient Truth." What a joke. Obama and Gore have both won Grammys now. I'm pretty sure if you're a liberal politician and you do something in music you'll win an award.
And here's a list of six ways they can change the Grammys to make them more interesting. I have a couple - get rid of the odd duets and just play music that people have heard of and second, quit giving awards to music that no one has heard of. Last year it was Herbie Hancock. This year - Allison Kraus and Robert Plant. Boring.
1 comment:
I take offense to the insult of Allison Kraus!
Post a Comment