Funny how when Bush had his inauguration in 2004 Democrats and the media had a fit about the $40 million cost because there was a war going on.
YET now they have no problem with Messiah having a $49 million dollar party when the economy is horrible!!!!
I can just imagine the outrage if McCain had won and was spending this much on his party. Liberals would be outraged!!!!!
Also, amazing how many schools are going to be devoting their day to talking about the inauguration. I'd love to find out how many schools did that when Bush won in 2000 and 2004. How about every TV station covering this annoying event tomorrow night? Even Nickelodeon, ESPN and MTV!!! Would they have covered it if McCain had won?
Give me a break! This election has proved the liberal bias in the media beyond a reasonable doubt. Those of us that want no part of the Messiah Loveathon have no choice on TV Tuesday night since it's being shoved down our throats. Can't even go out to eat because bars and restaurants are having "Inauguration parties."
I'm just glad my son isn't in school yet because I'd have a fit if he was being told my his teachers that Messiah is the greatest president ever and that he has to like him!
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
1 hour ago
2 comments:
I watched Hercules on my DVR.
I watched Hercules on my DVR.
Post a Comment