Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obamathon Notes


I'm proud to say that I didn't watch one second of that Obama crap going on yesterday. What a kiss-a-thon that was. Hope is here! Arrest Bush! We're all saved! Change has arrived!
All this for a one-term U.S. Senator who never did one thing while serving in the Senate. Ya, I'm sure this guy will deliver.

Couple notes:

- Headline in the paper today is a quote from President Messiah's speech - "We have chosen hope over fear." Ahhhhhh, I see. So when I voted for McCain (and Bush the past two terms) I was voting for fear. Actually I was voting for a guy that would protect our country against terrorists. Messiah doesn't have a clue what to do in those situation, Bush and McCain do.

- Paul Douglas, former weather guy in this town, gives the weather in the paper and he had this quote today - "Regardless of your political leanings, if you didn't feel a faint lump in your throat during the inauguration of President Obama, you may want to check your pulse."
Well, looks like I'm off to the doctor then!!!! Hey Paul, stick to the weather and leave your political leanings out of the weather report!!!

- Apparently not everyone wanted to watch the Messiah-worshipping all day and night as "American Idol" beat it in the ratings. Good!

- Celebrities are absolutely pathetic. They are now comparing Messiah to biblical figures. By the way, nice hat Jay-Z you tool.

- Remember when Gwen Ifill was picked as the moderator for the VP debate between Palin and Biden and Republicans had a fit because Ifill was writing a book about Messiah and was clearly in the bag for him? Liberals and media told us to calm down. Well check out this look at her book-launch party which included Obama cookies. Just another pathetic liberal posing as an "unbiased journalist."

- Speaking of pathetic "journalists," here's a look at their Top 10 moments over the past few days. Crying, sobbing, worshipping, gushing, etc. All acts performed by these "unbiased journalists" towards President Messiah. Just a pathetic bunch of people.

- Democrats continue to show how rude, disrespectful and immature they are. They defaced a Bush monument in Houston and they booed President Bush when he was at the inauguration yesterday. And not just booed him, they also sang "na na na na good bye." Wow, that's real mature.

I thought we were all "one" and all coming together as Americans now. I thought change was here, we were all supposed to be so inspired by the Messiah to be better people. I guess that still doesn't apply to those you disagree with.

Oh and I'll even admit I'm not being mature about my attitude towards the Messiah lately. But it's just some payback for the past 8 years. I hope liberals have a strong backbone because the honeymoom is going to come to a crashing halt.
And I thought Obama was going to cure all the world's problems when he took office? I don't see many changes today. Did all those people that attended his butt-kissing event yesterday go back to work today or are they all government dependent people who now expect to get more free things.
Socialism is here!!!! The United Socialist States of America!!!

1 comment:

Julio Jorge Lopez Najera said...

All I'm going to say about Obama at this point, is that I'm concerned. My encouragement to all is that before you bend over, kneel down, or start completely blasting him, let him do something. As of now, he has basically done nothing. In a month, we will know something about his true policies. Then we can start the afore mention activities as you prefer. I'm concerned that there won't be enough criticism because too many people are waiting in line to be the next Lewinsky. Let him do something first, but hold him accountable!