Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's Israel's Fault!

I cancelled my "Newsweek" subscription years ago because it had become so liberal-leaning. I can put up with the typical liberal media in the newspaper because I HAVE to read my newspaper daily and I want the local one, but when a magazine becomes so blatantly obvious who they hate and who they love it's time to cancel the subscription.

Well "Newsweek" is still at it. I've been ignoring the latest Israel-Palestine conflict because it happens every other year and has been happening for hundreds of years and will continue to happen for hundreds of years. But the liberal media and liberals constantly blaming Israel for the problem really ticks me off. Now this article is saying that The Messiah needs to get tough on Israel to solve the problem. So in other words, just let the terrorists continue doing what they are doing but make Israel not fight back or do anything to defend their country.

Drives me nuts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind blowing. The prime minister of Israel literally begged the Palestinians to stop shooting rockets into Israel; and now its their fault.

Anonymous said...

It is there fault. They should have nuked them all in the '70's.