
If you haven't seen the polls lately in Minnesota, Al Franken is beating Norm Coleman for Coleman's U.S. Senate spot. And you thought electing Jessie Ventura made Minnesota a joke!!
But I heard an interesting comment by Chuck Todd on MSNBC's "The Morning Joe" this morning about Franken. Todd said that he has talked to high-level sources in the Democrat party who DO NOT want Franken to win. They are afraid of what he represents and how he makes the party look and they are very afraid that it will cause more Hollywood liberals to make a run for office. Apparently the DNC isn't throwing a ton of money or other help Franken's way and they are trying to stay out of it.
I really don't think that in the end voters will be able to vote for this clown, but if they do they'll get what they deserve. Granted I would never vote for a Democrat even with a gun pointed to my head so I'm a tad bit biased, but I just don't get how this guy represents Minnesota. He used to live in St. Louis Park, but has lived in Manhattan for about 20+ years. He moved back here two years ago specifically so he can run for office. His financial support is mainly coming from Hollywood lefties and not average Minnesotans. Yet he's the best candidate for the job???
No comments:
Post a Comment