Friday, October 31, 2008

Scared Liberals


I don't know who Erica Jong is nor do I really care. But apparently her and her rich liberal friends are very worried that The Messiah is going to lose. They are already coming up with Republican conspiracy theories including this whopper that President Bush recalled troops from Iraq to "lead against American citizens in the streets" in case of riots. This Jong character thinks that there will be a second civil war if The Messiah loses.


I also enjoyed this part of the story - "Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."
This is typical of Democrats though - plant the seeds for riots and racism to try and get people to vote their way. Because if you don't, you're going to pay for it! You voted for McCain???? Racist!!!!

No comments: