Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of Office


Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska was found guilty today of corruption charges. He'll probably now lose his reelection bid in November. Stevens is a Republican by the way.


I'm glad he'll lose because I'd prefer to rid the party of these crooks. Voters got rid of most of them in 2006 and now we'll get rid of one more. Not fun losing another Senate seat to the Democrats, but I wouldn't vote for a crook either.


Don't get too upbeat about things though Democrats. Once your party controls all parts of government next year the same things will start happening to you. Too much power usually equals corruption.
Just amazes me how stupid politicians can be over and over again. Stevens said he would come home and there would be stuff in his house that he didn't know where it came from. Yet he kept it?? Come on you idiot.

No comments: