Friday, October 24, 2008

McCain for President

Here's a McCain endorsement from Charles Krauthammer, a writer from "The Washington Post."

He does an excellent job at pointing out how The Messiah failed in both of his foreign policy tests (The Surge and the Georgia/Russia conflict), how The Messiah has run the dirtier campaign and how inexperience The Messiah really is.

The best part is how Krauthammer rips on the "Republicans" who are jumping ship and kissing up to The Messiah by endorsing him. I totally agree with this - you have to stick with your principals, your beliefs, your morals, your views. Most Republicans don't plan on joining the kiss-a-thon for the most inexperienced, unqualified and liberal presidential candidate in history. The country will find out what a mistake they made and vote him out in 2012 and I'll be proud to say I wasn't one of them that jumped ship to help put the fraud in office.

No comments: