Thursday, October 02, 2008

Liberal Bias


It's about time McCain finally called out Gwen Ifill for doing the VP debate tonight. This is an absolute joke that a debate moderator is writing a book ................ about a presidential candidate!!!


Like I said before, imagine if the book was about McCain or Palin???? Democrats would be having an absolute fit!!!!!!


Ifill has a vested interest in The Messiah winning because then she sells more books!!! What's hard to understand about that??
Want more proof that Ifill is biased - how about her sister's comments that Palin is "offensive to black women." Her sister is a Maryland law school professor. Isn't that nice, a professor giving their liberal views. I'd walk right out of her useless class and ask for my money back.
Funny though, her sister is a big supporter of Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. Apparently they represent real women. But Palin is fake according to her.
I can't take it anymore.

No comments: