Laura Ingraham's Quote of the Day:
"I think we need a transformational figure. I think we need a president who is a generational change and that's why I'm supporting Barack Obama."
-- Colin Powell, claiming race has nothing to do with his endorsement of Sen. Obama
I agree with Rush Limbaugh - are there any inexperienced, white liberals Powell has endorsed in the past?
While Powell was in Vietnam his fellow soldier John McCain was a POW. How does Powell pay McCain back? By endorsing a fraud of a candidate who has shown nothing that would indicate he should be a commander-in-chief. Leadership skills and background? None. Ideas? Unless you include withdrawing from Iraq, none.
Colin Powell - adios you sellout.
By the way, Minnesota Rep. Michelle Bachmann made a comment that she thinks The Messiah is un-American or something like that. I fully agree with her. I personally think The Messiah hates this country and you can see it by how he went on his European tour and apologized over and over for being an American and kissed up to Europeans. The Messiah loves socialism and that's what's headed our way in 3 months. A very liberal Democratic Congress and The Messiah in the White House. Just wait and see.
I think I need to start checking into jobs in Canada, I can't stand the thought of this fraud being in charge of the country.
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment