Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Who's the Leader?


The Messiah is saying that he has more experience than Gov. Palin because he's running and his campaign and because of some leadership he showed during Hurricane Katrina.


I'm confused about the Hurricane Katrina leadership because I don't remember him running the show and taking some profound leadership stance.

And running a campaign qualifies as leadership? Ya, directing your supporters and followers that worship your every move on what to do really takes some bold leadership.


I'll take someone with executive experience over someone who ran a campaign. Nice try Messiah. Next???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you honestly think that less than two years of executive experience in a state who's entire population (670,000) is only about twice as much as that of minneapolis is really more qualified than someone who was a senator for 4 years and a state legislator for 7?
how about someone with a bachelors degree in journalism from the university of idaho, compared to someone who graduated from columbia university and harvard law school, and taught at the university of chicago law school?

Seriously?

Joe Mama said...

I'd say that is 669,999 more people than Obama has ever been put in charge of...

I've learned that all the degrees in the world does not make one a leader. Some of the worst leadership I've ever worked with or been a subordinate to have been the "highly educated."

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

If you can name one thing that The Messiah has done during this "experience" you talk about then name it.

State Legislator for 7 years where he never voted on ONE controversial issue. He voted "present" over 100 times to save his image. Now that's bold leadership.

U.S. Senator for 4 years? He's been running for President since he was sworn in. He hasn't authored a major bill, hasn't crossed party lines on anything (but he's the agent of change???) and hasn't taken a stance on anything.

Taught at law school? Read some reports on what he did while "teaching" there. He basically showed up for class and left. Didn't write any papers. I know lawyers my age that "teach" classes at law school, doesn't make you better than anyone else.

So now we're going to qualify people for president based on colleges and degrees? So anyone that went to Idaho isn't qualified for something?

Typical liberal view that if you aren't from a big city or went to a big school, you aren't cultured, smart, educated, experienced, etc. In other words, go back to your hick town!