
Last Friday was the first debate between the presidential candidates and perhaps you missed it?? Well it appears a lot of people tuned it out because ratings were 14% lower than they were for Bush and Kerry's first debate in 2004.
Two reasons I would suggest:
1) Friday night. People aren't into politics on Friday nights.
2) People are ready for this election to be done with. Even I am sick of political news. It's non-stop. Every little issue turns into a huge issue with the media. I think most people have made their decision (unfortunately it's The Messiah) and the election is pretty much over.
The media will try and act like it's going to be close, but I think it will end up a blowout. If you go to RealClearPolitics.com and look at the battleground state polls The Messiah has pulled ahead in almost every one of them. And he's even starting to take over states that McCain was supposed to win.
I can't stand watching Obama anymore, he makes me sick to my stomach just listening to him. His arrogant manner and cocky attitude are amazing seeing how he's accomplished nothing in his career. I guess I better get used to it because the media crush will only get worse once he takes over. Four years and counting till we can send him packing, I'll be counting down the days!
No comments:
Post a Comment