
Questions for those bashing Gov. Palin:
If Palin was a Democrat would the media be ripping her apart or would they be worshipping her?
Her husband had a DWI 22 years ago. How many people do you know that have got DWI's? Is the media and Democrats going to remind us how The Messiah used cocaine and pot?
The Messiah almost picked Gov. Tim Kaine of Virginia to be his VP. I'm almost positive that Kaine was elected in 2006, giving him the exact same amount of experience as Palin. Why was he qualified and she isn't???
People are criticizing Palin for exposing her family to "this" and not being a good mother. They ask who will watch the kids? Question - did anyone ask who would watch John Edwards young kids if he was president or VP? Is there a reason Palin's husband can't take care of the kids?
When the National Enquirer went after Sen. John Edwards for having an affair and possibly a "love child" the mainstream media refused to report on it saying that they didn't have enough information. The media and Democrats said it was a "family matter" and private.
With Palin, the rumors about her daughter being the mother of the baby was reported on the Daily Kos, a liberal rumor mill. Funny, but the mainstream media wasn't afraid to report on that and do follow up stories. And the Democrats and liberal media didn't seem to think this was a "family matter" and private.
And don't say "well Edwards isn't the VP candidate." He was on The Messiah's final list, he was a top candidate for VP and this news broke back when he was still running for president.
Since when does being a "community organizer" (whatever the hell that is) qualify you to be president and have leadership skills, but being mayor of a town doesn't????
2 comments:
can you imagine if barack had a pregnant 17 year old daughter? What would the conservatives have to say about that? probably not that it showed him as a good father because his daughter made the choice to keep it and get married.
as for tim kaine, that's probably why he wasn't picked, can you imagine the criticisms you would have made if obama and kaine ran together?
I definitely agree that the comments in the media about Palin not being a good mother are ridiculous, and I'm actually very disappointed in the media and a lot of liberals making comments on that. Obviously a woman should be able to have an important career without questions like that.
Did you consider Guiliani prepared to be president? He led a lot more people than palin did.
No, if Barack had a daughter in the same situation and was handling the situation the same most conservatives would react the same. It's already happened, so now what will she do about it? Palin's daughter is keeping the child and marrying the father, that's why conservatives are not criticizing. Do they agree with having a baby at that age? No, more apt to agree with abstinence. But once it happens you deal with it and make the best of the situation.
Kaine was rumored for months and I never criticized it. It would have been a good pick because he's young, from a swing state and popular. I'm all for Governors being President or VP no matter how long they've been in.
I'm pretty sure I never criticized Jindahl for being "inexperienced," I just said they should save him for 2012.
Just because you're in the Senate doesn't mean you are qualified. You have to do something with it. And Governors make decisions right away. Look at Sen. Kohl from Wisconsin. You're saying "who???" Exactly! He's been in office for 20 something years and hasn't done anything.
You can look at my blog a year ago and I was all for Guiliani. That's who I supported till he dropped out.
Post a Comment