Thursday, September 04, 2008

Palin for President!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a speech, I'm still pumped up!!!! I stayed up till midnight watching all the news stations review it and then was up at six this morning watching them again and they were all praising it, even most of the Democrats. When the Democrat politicians would say it's "more of the same" the commentators would quickly shoot that down and say that this was much different. And this was coming from lefty media!

Romney and Huckabee really got the crowd fired up and gave great speeches. And then it was Guiliani time!!!! I loved his speech.

My favorite lines were when she said they took down the sytrofoam Greek columns after Messiah's speech last week. I also liked when she ripped on being a community organizer. She did a great job shooting back at every attack leveled at her this week. They've ripped on her family so what does she do - brings them all there and introduces them. They rip on her experience and her small town - so she defends small towns and says what she has done and what the Messiah hasn't done (she pointed out how he's wrote two books, yet hasn't authored a major bill - EVER)!

She was confident, spunky, she doesn't have a shrill voice like Hillary, she wasn't afraid to fight. Where are all those people saying she would be afraid to speak in front of that many people and can't debate Biden? I saw Biden on the news this morning and he was definitely rattled and Meredeith Viera, the host, even remarked about it.

Can we put Palin on the top of the ticket?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How boring. You must have dreamed about Ms. Palin as well. Get a life.

Maybe you should go hang out with Matt Mcconaughey, Kid Rock, Britney Spears, Roger Clemens, and Mel Gibson. What a nice bunch of folks. Liars, cheats, drunks, addicts, and bigots. They can all be found in the republican and democratic party, celebrity or not. Quit trying to pretend that only democratic celebrities are bad.

And your hatred of the media is so old. Sorry, but the majority of the country agrees with the media. The President that you voted for has an awful approval rating. The man that you chose to run the country has destroyed the economy, weakened security and advocated for a never ending war. You are out of touch.

By the way, so what if certain media outlets support one candidate or party over another? Americans are free to associate with whomever they choose. Oh wait, i forgot, you picked a president who stated, "if you're not with us, then you're against us." Yikes.

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

Hey Anonymous - get some balls and say who you are.

1) I did dream about Palin last night............... being sworn in as VP in January and Obama watching from the sidelines with Oprah crying her eyelashes out again!

2) I'm a Republican and bash Democrats on this blog. Why wouldn't I point out everything that liberal celebrities say? They opened their mouth, they are fair game.
Have I defended any of those Republican celebs you listed???
The problem with Democrat celebs is how hypocritical they are with their views on the environment and the economy.
You don't see me ripping on Angelina Jolie and Bono, mainly because they actually do what they preach.
What has Diddy done to warrant listening to what he has to say?

3) The majority of Americans agree with the media on politics? Perhaps this year. But the media always is liberal, Americans aren't.
By the way, is Obama going to crack 50% in the polls at all or is the media just making him seem more popular than he is?

4) Bush weakened security? Hmmm, I don't remember being attacked since 9/11 and I'm pretty sure we've busted up plenty of terrorist rings.
Do you have some examples of how weak our security is? Or are you the typical liberal that just responds saying "you're an idiot." That seems to be the response I get everytime I ask for an example of what the hell Obama has done in his political career. I'm still waiting on that one ................
In fact, poll after poll shows that Americans still trust Republicans with security and think that is one thing Bush has done right. Nice try though.

5) I'm out of touch? Gee, I'm hurt by that. I'm really sad I'm not part of the Obama worship team. I need to get on board the train of hope, promise and change!!!!!!! I need to change my values, views and beliefs just because things aren't going great (at least according to the media).

6) It doesn't matter if the media sides with one side or the other? Hmmm, I thought the media (traditional, not blogs and what not) were supposed to be neutral, or at least that's what they proclaim. I guess now I know that the media can pick a candidate and give him whatever treatment they want. Hmmm, interesting.

7) Bush said "if you're not with us, you're against us" when talking about fighting terrorism. Let's see, the side of terrorists or the side of those fighting them. I'll take this side thanks.

Have a nice day Anonymous. I thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my posts. You must not have a life either? You actually sound a little bitter and wound up today. Palin's performance have you a little bitter and worried??

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

P.S. You don't really have to say who you are. Just having some fun with you!

I appreciate the comments.