MSNBC has finally done the right thing and removed Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews from hosting duties of election related programming. David Gregory will take over hosting duties. Olbermann and Matthews will still have their shows on MSNBC.
Having Olbermann and Matthews host events such as the conventions, debates and election night coverage was an awful move due to their liberal viewpoints. Can you imagine the uproar if Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly were the hosts of these events on FOX???
I'm not saying Olbermann and Matthews can't have shows, they just shouldn't be hosting election shows that are about reporting the news, not giving their viewpoints. I enjoy tuning into these two guys every once in a while just to hear what wacky things they are talking about that day. But they shouldn't be hosting news events, just as Hannity and O'Reilly shouldn't be either.
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
2 hours ago
2 comments:
I'm still waiting for announcement that Barack Obama and Keith Olbermann are engaged. My word KO was laying it on pretty thick after Obama's speech.
I personally am shocked that MSDNC made this move. Now it will be back to veiled 'reporting balance'.
I think Rachel Maddow was even worse that night. She was running out of breath reading back The Messiah's speech, she was so excited by it! But at least she wasn't the "host" of the show. She was just on for analysis, in the same role as Pat Buchanan on the other side.
Proof of Matthews bias is when he said "I have that tingling feeling going up my leg Keith" after a Messiah speech. Yuck!!
I admit that I probably tune into MSNBC as much as FOX, just because I enjoy seeing them freak out about Republicans.
Post a Comment