
Now that Barack Obama has locked up the Democratic nomination you'll be hearing a lot about the people in this list. It's people that could complicate Obama's chance at being president.
I'm hoping we hear lots and lots and lots about these "friends!"
2 comments:
He'll weather any of the accusations that come along with these acquaintances. I think that the American people are finally ready to look at issues and improving this country from the mess that Bush has led this country into. The people care a lot more about the ridiculous gas prices, the big jump in unemployment, the disastrous war in Iraq, the terrible state of healthcare, and declining education then they care about someone that Obama used to have dinner with because they taught at the same establishment. The American people are ready for change and McCain isn't the candidate to provide it.
I always love Bush and Republicans being blamed for the high gas prices. Bush and Republicans have proposed numerous things that would relieve oil demands and decrease prices. The Democrats have voted against all of them.
What brilliant idea does Obama have because I've yet to hear his plan. All I've heard is that "change is coming" and "yes we can." Not sure what that has to do with oil prices but I know change is coming. Whoopee!!!
Post a Comment