Friday, March 28, 2008

Video Time

Sit back, relax and watch some videos from YouTube. Most of you have probably seen them before, but I thought I'd post them for your entertainment.

The Battle at Kruger. Watch as a water buffalo escapes death at the hands of multiple lions and then escapes from a crocodile. And when the rest of the water buffalo come in to save him the action really heats up!

Chocolate Rain. I don't get it really. This guy sings the same words over and over, yet he's a huge internet sensation. I guess it's his deep voice. Watch the related videos, especially the Dr. Pepper commercial he did, it's pretty funny.

Technoviking - This is my personal favorite. I don't know what I like best - the point and stare down, the handing of the water bottle upside down or the handing of the brochure. Don't mess with the Technoviking!

No comments: