
Another item I read regularly is JunkScience, where the writer essentially discredits environmental activists by using the facts surrounding the histeria. The latest is on Bloomberg and how he has apparently bought into the global warming hysteria. Now, I believe in reducing our reliability on oil, but I don't believe Global Warming hysteria is helping that goal, and I'm not convinced that CO2 is causing Global Warming. I believe the best way to reduce our dependance on oil is by investing more money in Fuel Cell technology. I don't know of another viable technology for use in the transportation industry. My next car may be a Fuel Cell powered car. That may be 5 years down the road, but I'm willing to put my money down to support what I believe, rather that some superficial acts that environmentalists do with preventing drilling in ANWAR, for instance, without providing any solutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment