Enough political talk for a bit please. How about some movie news!!! If you haven't seen Cloverfield, the monster movie blockbuster, than you better see it quick! Looks like a sequel is being planned and could hit the theathers sooner than later!
I highly suggest seeing this movie. Setting aside the possibility of motion sickness the style of this movie is awesome. Remember that this is a movie about a group of people reacting to an extrordinary event (which happens to be a monster attack). The effects are incredible, the action is fast, the characters are engaging and it is pretty kick a$$! Now this isn't an academy award winner but it is amazing that this entire movie was done with motion cameras.
You can check out the artictle about the sequel here.
3 comments:
I heard from a very reliable source that this movie sucks. So we have one person saying it's a great movie and one person saying it blows.
So now what do I do - see it or ignore it?
I'll tell you what sucks!!! Agent Scarn Sucks!!!
This was the worst movie anyone has ever bothered to make. I would rather stick a sharp stick in my eye than have to watch it agian. Its pretty sad when the prehistoric monster is the most realistic part of the movie. If you go see this movie you will actually become dumber. What a freakin' waste of time and money.
Post a Comment