I haven't given any entertainment advice in a while (and I doubt if anyone noticed), mainly because we're always with our new baby! But here goes:
What I'm Watching on TV
There really isn't anything on anymore due to the writer's strike, but there is always reality TV!
Real Housewives of Orange County - For some reason this show is addicting, even though nothing really happens. I think it's just fun to watch rich people make idiots of themselves and see that their lives aren't as great as they are cracked up to be.
The Hills - Always entertaining, even though you can tell the whole show is scripted and acted out.
Entourage - I'm halfway thru Season 2 and so far I like Season 2 much better than Season 1. In Season 1 they pretty much smoked pot and slept with girls. Not much else happened. By the way, the acting in this show is awful.
I'm looking forward to the return of "Lost, American Gladiators with Hulk Hogan, Big Brother and Survivor." I won't hold out hope for any of the regular shows to return anytime soon.
What Movies I'm Watching
I think the only movie I've watched lately has been "Shrek 3." Okay, nothing special.
What I'm Reading
Just finished "Transfer of Power" by Vince Flynn. If you like "24," you'll love Vince Flynn books. I have them all at home, now I have to read them all!
What Sports I'm Enjoying
Nothing. With the Bears out of the playoffs and with being elminated in my fantasy football leagues there is really nothing of interest to me. I'll pay attention to the NFL, but it's hard to care when your two most hated teams - the Packers and Vikings - are going to be in the playoffs. Not really interested in watching that.
I'll watch the college football bowl games as well and some college basketball, but that's about it. My countdown to spring training has begun, I can't wait for baseball to start!!!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment