
Notre Dame is at 2-9 this season, one of their worst season in recent history. But is coach Charlie Weis in danger of losing his job? Nope, he's still enjoying his 10-year $30 million dollar contract. Yet former coach Ty Willingham was kicked out of town the minute he had a losing season.
I'm not one to cry racism, but I definitely think the Notre Dame coaching situation was racism. Why was Willingham fired after one bad season? Then Charlie Weis comes in and wins with Ty's players, and is rewarded with a 10-year extension. And then he leads them thru this season. If Willingham was still the coach he would have been fired already.
I thought it was racism when he was fired and I still think it's racism. What has Charlie Weis done to deserve keeping the job? He still has never beat a team ranked higher than the Irish.
No comments:
Post a Comment