This morning I stopped at a Starbucks to get a coffee. Every day I drive by this Starbucks (and any other coffee shop) there is a line for the drive-thru about ten cars long. I decided to park my car and go in. I was back out in about three minutes with my coffee. How far had the last car in line moved? 2 spots!
Two observations:
1) How lazy have Americans become that they can't park their car to walk into a coffee shop and get their coffee; and
2) I will bet that over half the people in the drive-thru line are liberals who complain about global warming and gas prices - yet they have no problem running their car for 20 minutes in a drive-thru line waiting for their coffee. I would bet on it!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is quite an assumption that you are making that over half the people in line are liberals. There must have been impeach Bush bumper stickers on their cars. If there weren't, there should have been.
I knew that comment would get "anonymous" fired up. I have a pretty good idea who this is but I can't confirm it.
But I do enjoy the back and forth.
Post a Comment