It's your daily Britney Spears update - her VMA performance is still being ripped on. But now people are coming to her defense in regards to her weight. After the performance most reviews said she was "fat" and the outfit didn't work.
I guess I missed the "fat" part because I didn't think she looked that bad. It's typical Hollywood gossip stuff - if the actress is too skinny they are ripped on (which they should be), but if they have a little extra weight they are ripped on even worse. So which way does Hollywood want it?
She probably should have wore a different outfit though. Performing in a bikini in front of millions of people when your body isn't at it's peak? Bad idea.
And what did Britney do after her performance (besides cry)? Went out on the town without underwear. Smart move!
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
6 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment