Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama would like to have sex education for kindergareners, if it's "age appropriate."
First of all, what the heck is "age appropriate" sex education??
Second, why can't we just let kids be kids for a few years before teaching them about sex, drugs, homosexuality, smoking, drinking, etc. Democrats want to "instruct" kids on all this stuff, before most even know what it is!!!
Third, Obama cites statistics that kids are having more sex in their teens then previously. Gee Obama, do you think that has anything to do with teaching kids at an earlier age about what sex is? Or that by teaching them about "safe sex" you're only telling them "it's okay to have sex, as long as you use protection." Or that all the crap that comes out of Hollywood (the same place Democrats get all their money from!) showing teenage sex encourages teens to have sex?
I've got a better idea - how about PARENTS TEACH THEIR KIDS! I'm sorry, but I don't want my tax dollars going to public schools to teach my first grader about sex education! Teach them math and reading please!!
This is why I want our kids at a private school if at all possible, so they don't get instructed on all this liberal crap!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment