Books I'm Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - I finished the book last night and I loved it! I couldn't put the book down, stayed up late last night to finish it. I won't say what happens at all for those that haven't read it, but it's definitely worth reading. I'm thinking of going back and reading all the books again.
Alliance - It's a "Star Wars" book. I know, nerd! But for some reason it's keeping me quite entertained. Especially the part about Darth Vader hanging out in the computer room. I mean just picture Vader surfing the internet in the Death Star's computer room, that has to make you laugh!!
Movies I'm Watching
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Another great Potter film! Not my favorite (I'd go with 4) but up there at the top. Too bad I couldn't hear a lot of it due to the dang kids who sat down behind us!!
Nacho Libre - Awful, just awful. Why didn't I listen to everyone that told me not to watch it!
TV Shows I'm Watching
Big Brother - I love this show! It's really the only thing on in the summer so I don't mind watching it three times a week. Always good drama on this reality show.
Scott Baio is 45...... - Checked out the first two episodes and thought it was hiarious. Baio comes across as a normal guy which makes the show that much better. And Wayne Arnold from "The Wonder Years" is one of his buddies!!
Baseball - My wife got me the DirecTV MLB package for my birthday. I can now watch every baseball game the rest of the year and believe me, I'll try!!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment