
Alright, I've been holding this in for awhile and it's time speak. These Liberal nut jobs are pissing me off. So Ann Coulter goes on Hardball today. I'd say that's pretty brave for a conservative, since Matthews loves to slam us every chance he gets. During the show they have a Q&A session, which Elizabeth Edwards calls in. Ann tends to be blunt and say things that she doesn't have to say to prove her point, and probably detracts from her point. However she's no worse that people like Michael Moore or Al Franken who get nothing but praise from the nut jobs. Edwards asked some decent questions, but I want to know from Elizabeth why she thinks Ann should stop speaking, but Fox news should be boycotted (as her husband advocates). Why is it ok for for the libs to attack Christians every chance they get, as bloggers that John Edwards hired did? Why should Conservatives be taken to task when liberals aren't? Why should I give a damn about poor people that refuse to try find a job? Why should I work if you're going to give my money to people that want to destroy all I hold dear? Why don't you shut up, and stop letting George Soros and his cronies pay your husband's fees, and try to buy the presidency?
1 comment:
Excellent rant, I love it!!!
Speaking of sort of the same thing - on "The View" they are trying out new hosts to replace Rosie. Well the other week a black woman who happens to be a conservative (she's a comedian, can't remember her name) guest-hosted.
Well the other day on MSNBC a writer gave her thoughts on who should be the new host. She said that this woman should in no way be the host because she's a bible-beating conservative with a loud mouth.
Ummmmm, wasn't Rosie a loud-mouth on the leftie side? Yet this writer praised Rosie as such a good host.
Just goes to show that if you're a leftie with a big mouth it's acceptable - you are funny, smart, respected, opinionated, etc. If you're a conservative who is loud you are - mean, rude, close-minded, racist, sexist, bible-beater, etc.
Post a Comment