Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Parasite is Loose

Big shocker here - a rich celebrity gets released from jail early. That's right, Paris Hilton served a whole 5 days before being released from jail for an undisclosed "medical reason." Give me a break, what did she have a cold???
They said she'll still be serving her sentence because she's agreed to home confinement for the rest of the time. Need I remind you that she lives in a mansion so I really don't think that's a punishment.

Here is what Paris is being "confined to":

"Hilton will remain at her Hollywood Hills mansion, which includes a swimming pool, a large kitchen with a marble island, two living rooms – one of which has a stripper pole installed – and portraits of the heiress on the wall. "

Here's an article that all inmates should now say they need medical attention and get the "Paris deal."

Celebrity justice, you've gotta love it!

Al Sharpton has spoken out on her early release and while I rarely agree with him on anything I sort of agree with his view on this.

And this is funny - Nicole Richie said on David Letterman that she's worried about going to jail. Well after seeing what happened to Paris what is there to be worried about?

This just in - Paris was released because she was about to have a nervous breakdown. Umm, is she the only person that has went to jail and had this happen? I'd probably have one if I went, would they release me?

No comments: