
"Ocean's 13" opens today and it's getting pretty positive reviews.
I loved the first one and hated the second one, so I'm debating spending money on it. But I'll probably go, hopefully it's better than the last one.
Welcome to my blog on sports, politics and entertainment. I, along with my contributors, will give you our views and links to things we find entertaining or important. In other words, it's a good way to waste time at work! Enjoy! Disclaimer: If you own the copyright to any of the pictures on this site and object to Polsportment publishing your work, please contact us and it will be removed.

3 comments:
I liked the first and haven't seen the second. I've heard a lot of good about the second, so this may be a little of the Cub Fan over reacting to something. I know, that NEVER happens! I don't see many movies in the theatre, so I'll probably wait for some circumstance to watch it without paying $10.
Second one was pretty bad. Not worth watching. The third one, however, is really good! See it because you WILL get your moneys worth!
I'm not overreacting on this one, the second one was really bad!
Post a Comment