Here is a look at the summer blockbusters and which ones will come out winners. It all starts this weekend with Spider-Man 3. What are your predictions?
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
2 hours ago
Welcome to my blog on sports, politics and entertainment. I, along with my contributors, will give you our views and links to things we find entertaining or important. In other words, it's a good way to waste time at work! Enjoy! Disclaimer: If you own the copyright to any of the pictures on this site and object to Polsportment publishing your work, please contact us and it will be removed.
4 comments:
I predict that Transformers will be the big summer hit!
Just kidding. But I do think that Shrek 3 will finish in the top 2. I think it will beat out Pirates 3.
I predict that a lot of people will be whining about $3 gas while driving an extra 10 miles to on overhyped/underproduced movie at their favorite theatre in their SUV's that get 14 mpg. They will then proceed to buy a $10 movie ticket, a $5 bucket of popcorn, and a $3 bottle of water.
Must be a Lord of the Rings fan here. Move on with your life buddy. Gollum is dead!
Are you asking for our opinions?
Well our opinion is that you suck!! Stop ruining this page with your dribble and foolish banter!!!
Post a Comment