What Movies I'm Watching
"The Benchwarmers" - I thought this would be an irritating, juvenile comedy with a typecast Napoleon Dynamite. Instead the movie made me laugh pretty much the entire time. And Napoleon Dynamite, aka John Heder, was hilarious. Definitely a good movie to rent when you want to watch a mindless, humor-filled movie!
"Purple Rain" - I've never seen this 1986 Prince movie and when I saw it was on this weekend I thought I'd check it out. It was sort of cool to see the Minneapolis scenes and spots I recognized, but what an awful movie. Horrible acting, horrible background music (not the Prince songs, those are great) and an awful plot. Did people actually go to this movie? Did critics like it??
What TV Shows I'm Watching
"Prison Break" - I know the plot is hard to believe and the situations they are getting into are getting more outrageous with each episode, but it is still an entertaining show. The last couple weeks I've looked more forward to watching this than "24."
Speaking of "24," can they please move the show outside of Los Angeles next year?? It starts to be the same thing each week in the same locations. Terrorist actions in the same city 7 times now?? And how many crooked staff members can a president hire?? I still love the show, but I feel like it's starting to be the same plot over and over.
"Housewives of Orange County" - I can easily get hooked on reality shows and this is one of them. Not sure why, but if this show is on I stop and watch. It's filled with annoying rich women and kids, but yet it's addicting. Again, I'm not sure why!
What Book I'm Reading
"Deception Point" - Another Dan Brown book and it's a good one. I'm not flipping thru it as quick as I did with "Digital Fortress" but it's pretty good. If you like governmental conspiracy books then you'll enjoy it.
What I'm Enjoying In Sports
NCAA Basketball - This is it, one of my favorite "sports times" of the year. It's conference tournament week, followed by Selection Sunday this weekend and then the tourney begins!!!
Spring Training Baseball - The Twins were on TV yesterday and I couldn't have been more excited to see baseball and sun. Less than a month till opening day and only a couple weeks till my fantasy draft!!!!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment