The media and liberals love to rip on Bush for controlling who attends his speeches. When he was on the campaign trail they constantly had to point out that protesters would be escorted out or people who were wearing anti-Bush shirts were not let in.
What they fail to tell you is that the Democrats do the same exact thing. Hillary's speeches are about as controlled as you can get, but as usual this is allowed because it's a Democrat and how dare a conservative disagree with a Democrat!!
Anyways, to prove the point here's a protester being hauled out of a Hillary event. I thought Democrats were all about free speech and letting everyone have a voice? I guess that's not okay if you disagree with Hillary.
I think people like this should always be hauled out of events, it's rude and disrespectful no matter what party the person is from. But the media needs to point out that the Democrats control their events just as much as the Republicans do.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment