
I didn't see this one but I heard it on the radio today - I guess loudmouth liberal Rosie O'Donnell went after co-host on "The View" Elizabeth Hasselback again yesterday. This time she was talking about the Al-Queda prisoner who admitted to planning 9/11 and planning assassinations against Clinton and Carter, and he also admitted to other terrorist plots. (This was in the news yesterday, I can't remember the guys name now, but he was one of the top guys in Al Queda and was arrested a few years ago).
Well of course Rosie and her fellow liberals on the show couldn't accept this and instead said that the only reason he admitted to any of this was because he was probably interrogated, tortured and beaten so bad that he had to admit to it!!!
Give me a bleepin break!!! Is there anything that happens while Bush is president that these wacko liberals won't think is some evil conspiracy?? And if they did torture him, who gives a rip! He was involved in all these terrorist activities so go ahead and torture him! The sad thing is that liberals like Rosie actually support these people more than they do our own troops.
Rosie was blabbing about how nothing has gone right since 9/11, blah blah. How about there being no attacks on this country since 9/11 Rosie? Is that good enough for you? Well get ready for some because once a Democrat becomes president in this country it will be open range for terrorists because they no there will be no payback!
I really don't know how Elizabeth stays on that show, she gets attacked by the liberals daily with the audience clapping. I'd walk off the set if I were her.
No comments:
Post a Comment