The weekly northern suburbs crime report courtesy of the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Andover
Indecent Exposure - A deputy saw a man standing outside a vehicle and urinating about 3 a.m. near a patrol station. The deputy approached him and told him to stop and zip up his pants. He said he would try, but he kept urinating for another minute, according to a report. When he finished, the deputy cited him for indecent exposure. (If you have to pee in public you might not want to do it by a police station?)
Blaine
Assault - A woman ordered food at the drive-through window at Wendy's. She asked for sauce, and when the employee told her it would cost extra, she insulted her and told her she'd be back later. About five hours later, the employee left work and the customer, who had been waiting outside, assaulted her. (Seriously!!! Over sauce!!!!)
Theft - A man was arrested for the theft of video products and shrimp valued at $428 from Cub Foods. (I guess he planned on a night of movies and seafood.)
Coon Rapids
Disorderly Conduct - A caller said that while he was stuck in traffic on eastbound Hwy. 10, a nearby car pulled over to the side of the road, where a passenger got out and urinated in plain view of all the people stopped in traffic. Then, he went around to the trunk, retrieved four cans of beer, and got back in the car. An officer pulled the car over and cited one man for public urination and carrying an open alcohol container in a vehicle. Two other passengers also were cited for open-bottle violations. (If I saw this I think I would be so in shock that it happened that I wouldn't call the police in time!)
East Bethel
Assault - A man was hit in the face with a pool cue at Fat Boys. (Ouch!)
Andrew Nardi To Undergo Elbow Surgery
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment