Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

You know you're at a ghetto gas station when there is a sign on the pump saying "Please turn down stereos when pumping gas."

When I go into a coffee shop I always wonder what all these people are sitting around talking about. I'm not talking about the students who are obviously there studying. I'm talking about the other people who always seem to be in deep conversations, taking notes and staying for hours having these discussions. What important topics are they discussing? What world problems are being solved? How come I'm never invited to a coffee shop to have one of these deep conversations?

Why is it so hard to find a new job? Why does it have to be a 24 hour job to search for jobs? I don't want to network anymore. I want to send in a resume, get an interview, be offered a job and move on with my life!

No comments: