Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm not here lookin for trouble. I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle


In honor of Cub Fan and all the Chicago Bears fans out there. Here is the famous Super Bowl Shuffle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again Agent Scarn has shcoked us with his suckiness.

The Super Bowl shuffle was a disgusting display of showiness. What have the Bears done since? Finally, 20 years later they make an appearance at the Superbowl and will no doubt make a new version of this stupid song. I hope Peyton scores 50 on this waste of an NFC spot.

Agent Michael Scarn said...

So much anger against me for no reason. Have you nothing better to do than bash a fictional character? As I stated, this was 'in honor' of someone. Have you no respect for that? I think you have some anger problems. Of course, it could just be jealousy because you wish you could do something nice for Cub Fan.

Cub Fan, Bud Man said...

He is jealous - that his precious Giants aren't in the Super Bowl. IF the Giants had made it he would be telling us how good the NFC is and how they knocked off a great team in the Saints.
Instead he claims the Bears won becaue the league wanted them to (funny coming from a fan of such media favorites as the Yankees and Giants)and because the refs didn't call penalties on the Bears.

And by the way, it's SHOCKED!