So Michael Moore has his new movie Sicko out in theaters. I was searching for its box office results but was having troubles seeing it on the top 10 list for the weekend. Why couldn't I find it? Well its doing pretty bad compared to his last movie. It only have about $4.6 million after two weeks. I guess people aren't too concerned about this matter or have come to realize that Michael Moore is nothing more than a prevaricator telling stories just out to make some money. Hopefully he'll get sick after eating too many people and will have to get care from France or Canada, since he loves them so much. Adios Michael Moore!!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This proves that if Moore makes a "non-partisan" movie (I highly doubt his is non-partisan, but the critics keep saying it is) the lefties don't go.
"Farenhite 9/11" was fueled by the left's hatred of W. and the lefties turned out in droves to see this film (and believed every minute of it). No one on the right went to it!
So when he comes out with a movie that isn't a direct attack on W. the lefties don't care. They just want to see attacks on W. and his evil administration, not attacks on Democrats as well.
Post a Comment